Thankful Thursday





I am so thankful for my friend, Christine's new relationship with Jesus that I had to post it under Thankful Thursday! I have already posted the complete story in "Who Is Jesus- I Am Part 3" under this link: http://tracyberta.blogspot.com/2008/03/who-is-jesus-i-am-part-3.html if you would like to read it. Here is Christine's email after she made Jesus the Lord of her life Monday night. I hope her story blesses you like it has me! I rejoice in you, Jesus! I am so thankful for your love! I am so thankful that you woo us relentlessly...........

For those of you who were not at the study last night, we talked about knowing when we first had a relationship with Jesus. I had a hard time figuring it out, because I never really had "a day" when I knew like others have had. Those of you there last night, thank you so much for your encouragement. I HAD THAT CHAT WITH GOD! Praise Jesus! All the way home in my car. I cried almost the whole way, I was so moved by simply saying out loud to God that I want to commit my life to Him. I had no idea I would feel that way. Tracy, your analogy to a wedding day says it all. I was almost nervous starting out, like having cold feet or something. But by the end I knew I was entering the best relationship of my life. As I started praying and talking to God, the words just flowed. I just knew He was there, in my car, in my heart, surrounding me. And you know what else? It was as if I could feel you all praying for me. I am so blessed for all of you, really, really, really! I don't have Maria's email, but will you forward this to her for me? You all were so non-judgemental last night and I am so blessed to have you all in my life. Thank you for your encouragement! How awesome of a gift is that??!! I couldn't ask for better people to take this journey with. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

In Christ's presence,
Christine

7 thoughts shared....:

Chelle said...

That is awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Welcome to God's family, Christine!

Denise said...

So very precious, thanks for sharing.

Amadis said...

Awesome! Welcome! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Carrie said...

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Kelley said...

Tracy,
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! You know what's funny? I visited you the other day and I left a comment on the book giveaway post. I remember reading this story about your friend Christine. Isn't it wonderful when God allows us to witness the miracle of someone else's salvation!!! And it certainly blessed me to read about it!

Enjoy your Easter weekend and I hope we can visit again soon!!

Kelley

eph2810 said...

What a wonderful Thankful Thursday post - I am so glad that you have shared Christine's testimony with us.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and yours - He is Risen!