He Loves Me! Yea, Yea, Yea!

Do you know how the Lord feels about YOU?

You are so precious to God. He loves you so much. You see, He loves the world, and you are included in that, but Sister, He loves YOU.


“The Lord Your God is mighty to save. He takes great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing.”


God woos us, He whispers to us, He never gives up on our love.

He desires YOU.

He wants a deep relationship with YOU.

He wants YOU to be completely abandoned to HIM, head over heals crazy about Him!

We are His beloved and He is the lover of our souls. You may have never experienced this love relationship with the Lord. This may all sound very new, and a little strange to you. Or, maybe you feel unworthy of His love. Maybe you have felt this love once, but have left it grow cold over time.

Or, maybe your heart is soaring in agreement right now because you ARE experiencing this intimacy with God.

Now matter where you are, God is calling you to Him. He meets each one of us exactly where we are, and it doesn’t matter if this is all new to us, or we have believed it for years. God wants each one of us to go deeper in Him today. Friend , it is not an accident or a coincidence that you are reading this today. He has called you by name and placed this desire in your heart to know Him more.

Do you know the bible is a love letter written to you? How God expresses His love for us, all through it, both the old and new testaments. When you are reading it, He is speaking directly to YOU?

A few summers ago, I was cleaning out our basement, and I found a box of old letters and keepsakes. As I began to read the letters, I realized that they were love letters my husband had written to me before we where married while we were living apart. He was in college, and I was still at home in high school. These letters were so sweet as he professed his love for me and told me how much he missed me and longed for me. He made promises of our future and told me how he wanted to take care of me.

When I began reading them, I was shocked. They were from so long ago, I had no memory of ever reading them! I am sure at the time, I read and reread them, hanging on every word Brian wrote. But, 20 years later, I forgotten the sweet words he had written to me.

Oh, friend, how I want to encourage you to read God’s love letters every day! In His Word, God professes His love for you. He reminds you of His promises. He tells you how much He longs for you when you apart and He declares He wants to care for you! Don’t ever let time slip by so that you forget the sweet words He has written to you! Store them up and cherish them within your heart.

How my heart longs for all of you to be WILD for God..... passionate, hungry for more and more and more of HIM! I pray that you be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God! I pray that you continue to press on in Him!


2 thoughts shared....:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Thank you for the wonderful reminder of our own personal love letter from our Lord - one all can read, but yet so personal.

Love you!

Shabbyrose said...

I just want to say, I always get a blessing when I read your blog, I love it, I should come here more often, I wrote you once and you did e-mail me back, and I read that e-mail from time to time.. I always say I am going to start my day with Devotions, But I never do it and I feel so ashamed of myself When night gets here and still havn't did it, Then I think well tomorrow is another day, I do not know why it is such a struggle for me.. But you are always so up lifting.. God Bless you and take care, Shabbyrose