Dear Lord, I am so thankful today for your grace! Thank you, Lord, that you have done all the work necessary for me to walk in liberty, joy, and peace! Thank you Lord that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me! Thank you Lord that by your grace, by the blood shed at Calvary, I can walk in victory! Lord, you have given me everything I need and have accomplished every work needed. Jesus said, "It is finished." Jesus, you have done it all already! I am a new a creation! I am victorious! I am an over comer- more than a conqueror! Thank you, Father, for sending Jesus. Thank you, Jesus for "the joy set before you, you endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Thank you, Lord that you did not give me a spirit of timidity or fawning fear, but a spirit of love, power, self-discipline and sound mind. Lord, thank you that have blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ! Thank you that I am your Beloved. Thank you that you are my God.

3 thoughts shared....:

Susan said...

Oh what a beautiful prayer from such a grateful heart!

Blessings to you this Thankful Thursday...

Denise said...

Such a lovely prayer, bless you.

eph2810 said...

Amen to that Tracy :) It is so wonderful to know that He has accomplished the task for us so we can spend eternity with Him in heaven.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.