Happy Birthday, Honey!

This is the day the Lord has made! Let us REJOICE and be glad in it!!!!Psalm 118:24

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Today is the LOVE of my life's birthday (do I dare share how old?Ha!)

Brian, each year, I fall in love with you more and more. You are such a blessing to me. You are my "better half", constantly encouraging me...helping me....CHALLENGING me to be my best. I love how you are always forgiving....no matter what the SILLY thing I do (like forgetting to turn the furnace back on in below zero weather!!). You are so loving, kind, and gracious.

You are a FANTASTIC cook.....

Teaching Andrew how to be a man..


The ultimate GAME PLAYER...

You even wait in line for hours because it was the "ONLY thing" Andrew wanted to do in Chicago (ha), even though waiting in line is excruciating for you!

Teaching the kids how to fish...


Always the builder....even skeletons!

Such a good Daddy...


Showing them they ARE Princesses...
We love you, Honey!
Happy Birthday!


3 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

Happy Birthday, Brian!

Pia said...

happy birthday to your dear hubby. God bless you abundantly this 2010!

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan! I read ALL your posts! I was a non beliver, until my friend suggested your post! Thanks for bringing me close to God!